The 2012 APM program was developed through two types of proposal categories. Select each below to learn more about their respective submission processes and requirements.
- Peer-Reviewed Proposals (11 format options); the Call for Proposals opened on Tuesday, January 3, 2012
- Invited Proposals (4 format options); the Call for Proposals opened on Monday, January 9, 2012
Important: Both calls closed on Monday, February 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm (USA ET).
Proposal Evaluation Areas
Proposals were reviewed for the following.
- Relevance of topic, study, or enquiry to CSWE members
- Clarity of the written proposal or focus of enquiry
- Appropriateness of research method(s) and/or conceptual foundation
- Robustness of analytical and/or theoretical frame
- Significance for social work education, practice, research, policy, or theory