The call for invited sessions proposals will open on Monday, January 9, 2012, and will close 7 weeks later on Monday, February 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm (USA ET).
- There are four types of invited sessions. Select each from the list below to learn more about its respective proposal submissions requirements.
- Proposal submitters are to folllow the same Presenter Information procedures (Presenter Identification and Role Limts) as are used for the Peer-Reviewed proposals.
- Invited session presenters are subject to the 2012 APM Accepted Presenter Compliance Requirements policy as are those for the Peer-Reviewed presenters.
- The invited sessions will be scheduled to occur during the 3 full days of the APM on November 10–12, 2012.
Three of the four types have been offered in previous APMs. New for the 2012 APM is the Integrated Media & Arts Social Work Education type.
- CSWE Connect (90 minutes, up to 7 presenters)
- Hot Topic (90 minutes, up to 7 presenters)
- Integrated Media & Arts Social Work Education (90 minutes, up to 7 presenters)
- Partnership Presentations (90 minutes, up to 10 presenters)