Call for Proposals
The 2014 APM Call for Peer-Reviewed Proposals opened on January 6, 2014, and closed 6 weeks later on Monday, February 17, 2014, at 11:59 pm (USA ET).
Two Preconference Workshop Presentation Options
Accepted proposals will be presented on Thursday, October 23.
- Faculty Development Institute (3 hours, up to 5 presenters)
- Leadership Development Institutes (3 hours, up to 5 presenters)
Eight Additional Presentation Options
Accepted proposals for these eight will be held Friday–Sunday, October 24–October 26 and are submitted first by one of 40 Tracks.
- Curriculum or Administrative Workshop (60 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Electronic Poster (90 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Panel (90 minutes, up to 4 panelists)
- Paper (20 minutes, up to 3 presenters)
- Poster (90 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Roundtable (60 minutes, up to 2 presenters)
- Skills Workshop (60 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Think Tank (60 minutes, one chair and up to 3 presenters)
We look forward to seeing you in Tampa, FL!