Presenters must choose only one of the presentation formats under which to submit. If you choose the paper format, you have the option of also being considered for a roundtable, poster, or electronic poster. The Council on Conferences and Faculty Development will make the final decision on which presentation format best suits accepted proposals within the space available. Criteria for submission and acceptance of proposals are the same for all presentation formats.
There are 11 peer-reviewed presentation formats structured as follows. Three presentation options: preconference workshops to be held on Thursday, October 14, 2010.
- Faculty Development Institute (3 hours, up to 5 presenters)
- Field Directors Development Institute (3 hours, up to 5 presenters)
- Leadership Development Institute (3 hours, up to 5
Eight presentation options: educational session formats to be held Friday-Sunday, October 15-17
- Curriculum and Administrative Workshop (60 minutes, up to 3 presenters)
- Electronic Poster (90 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Panel (90 minutes, up to 4 panelists)
- Paper (20 minutes, up to 3 presenters)
- Poster (90 minutes, up to 4 presenters)
- Roundtable (60 minutes, up to 2 presenters)
- Skills Workshop (60 minutes, up to 3 presenters)
- Think Tank (60 minutes, one chair and up to 3 presenters)