The Journal of Social Work Education is available in print and in fully searchable online format as part of CSWE membership and by subscription.
Institutional Subscriptions: 2013 Rates
Libraries, institutions, and individuals who are not members of CSWE may subscribe to the Journal of Social Work Education (JSWE) at the rates shown below. Subscribers must specify whether they wish to receive print issues only, access to JSWE online only, or a combined print + online package.
Institutions and libraries should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-354-1420 (press 4) for questions regarding subscriptions. Outside the United States, customers should use the following telephone numbers.
- United Kingdom: agents, +44 (0)207 017 7529; all other customers, +44 (0)207 017 7720
- Singapore: +65 6742 9356
- Australia: +61 3 8842 2413
Please direct questions regarding subscriptions or claims for missing issues to email@example.com. Questions regarding the online JSWE should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscription agent payment queries and claims should be sent to Agents@tandf.co.uk.
2013 Rates: Print Only
- $330.00 U.S. Only
- $341.00 Canada and Mexico
- $352.00 Caribbean, Central America, and South America
- $370.00 Western Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- $393.00 Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Philippines
2013 Rates: Combined Print + Online
- $360.00 U.S. only
- $372.00 Canada and Mexico
- $384.00 Caribbean, Central America, and South America
- $403.00 Western Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- $415.00 Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Phillipines
2013 Rates: Online Only