For more information on program changes that take place between scheduled accreditation reviews, please click here.
Use the Substantive Change Proposal Template to submit your substantive change proposal in order to add a program option (delivery method or location) where 51% or more of your social work curriculum will be offered.
Programs are required to log their intent to submit a substantive change proposal no later than 30 days before they intend to submit.
Program Changes Form must be submitted to notify CSWE of any of the following changes:
- Change in name of university or program
- Change in primary email address
- Change in primary phone number
- Change in website URL
- Change in logo
- Change in degree granted by program
- Change in area(s) of specialized practice (master’s programs)
- Change in assessment reporting link
- Change in certificates offered
- Change in dual degree programs offered
- Addition of location or delivery method (after substantive change has been approved)
- Elimination of program option
- Change in plan of study
- Change in primary address
- Change in primary contact or primary contact’s name, credentials, title, email address, or phone number
- Change in program director or program director’s name, credentials, title, email address, or phone number
- Change in field director or field director’s name, credentials, title, email address, or phone number
- Change in president/chancellor or president/chancellor’s name, credentials, title, or email address
For further information and specific inquiries please contact your program's accreditation specialist.