Pre-Candidacy Workshop Series
The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) Office of Social Work Accreditation has scheduled Zoom Interactive workshops for baccalaureate and master's programs currently seeking or intending to seek candidacy status under the 2015 Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS).
This series is open to any programs that have expressed interest in developing a new program, and programs are welcome to continue attending until the CSWE Commission on Accreditation has granted candidacy status. All program faculty members and administrators are welcome to attend.
Monthly Pre-Candidacy Preparation Workshop
- Third Thursday of every month
- 1:00 PM–3:00 PM (EDT)/10:00 am–12:00 PM (PDT)
- Topical presentation followed by interactive workshop
- Different topic covered each month to cover the breadth of the previous candidacy workshop over the course of several months
- Open to all programs interested in starting a new social work program and all programs in precandidacy status
- No cost, but you need to register for the ongoing series via Zoom
We look forward to working with your institution in achieving an accredited social work program!