Hotel and Reservations
To reserve by phone, call 1-800-716-7732.
Note: If you are from outside of the United States, please call CSWE Housing at the number above to make your reservations.
Headquarters Hotel: Sheraton Denver Downtown
The site for the 2019 APM, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, is in the heart of downtown Denver, just a few minutes walk to the 16th Street Mall pedestrian zone with restaurants and shopping. It is also near museums and other attractions.
We have also secured rooms at the following overflow hotels: Courtyard Denver Downtown, Residence Inn Denver City Center, Hilton Denver City Center, Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown. All hotels within 1 mile of the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel and will be available to book on the official APM housing website.
Reservation Details and Deadline
All reservations should be made via the official housing vendor, Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR). Hotels will not take call-in reservations directly. Reservations must be submitted online here or by telephone at 1-800-716-7732.
The deadline to reserve sleeping rooms at the special CSWE meeting rates is September 13, 2019, or when the allotted room block sells out. All check and wire transfer payments must be received by CMR on or before September 13, 2019. Last day to make changes to a reservation is October 4, 2019.
- All rooms are assessed a 15.75% state and local tax.
|Hotel||Single/Double Rate/Night||Third/Fourth Person (each additional person/per night|
|Sheraton Denver Downtown||$240||$15|
|Hilton Denver City Center||$239||$20|
|Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown||$229||$10|
|Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown||$185||$20|
|Courtyard Denver Downtown||$229||$10|
|Residence Inn Denver City Center||$239||$10|
Alert to Meeting Participants
- Booking housing with a company other than the 2019 APM hotel block/official housing vendor may expose you to nonexistent reservations and the possibility of unauthorized credit card charges.
- Occasionally, companies will ask attendees to book their rooms immediately through their company to receive the APM rate; however, please note the only official housing vendor is CMR; they can be reached at the link above.
- CSWE recommends booking accommodations with our official housing vendor because the rooms are guaranteed. If room reservations are booked with other "housing companies," there is a risk you will be scammed.
- CSWE is not liable for any financial loss in the event you decide to book with a company other than the official housing vendor.
- Please report any unauthorized hotel reservation solicitations via e-mail. CSWE assumes the responsibility to demand a cease and desist of such efforts.