Hotel and Reservations
Housing for the 2020 APM will open in the spring. Check back here for more information. In the meantime, below are some reminders about the housing process and reservation deadlines.
Headquarters Hotel: Sheraton Denver Downtown
The 2020 APM headquarter hotel, the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, will have been renovated when the conference returns to Denver this year. The renovations feature a new lobby, with direct access to the Registration and Exhibit levels, and updated guest rooms. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown Denver, just a few minutes walk from the 16th Street Mall pedestrian zone with restaurants and shopping. The Denver Art Museum and Colorado State Capitol are also within walking distance of the hotel.
CSWE also has secured rooms at the Hilton Denver City Center and will be bringing more hotels online prior to housing opening in the spring. The Hilton is within 1 mile of the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel and will be available to book on the official APM housing website.
Reservation Details and Deadline
All reservations should be made via the official housing vendor, Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR). Hotels will not take call-in reservations directly; reservations must be submitted online or by telephone.
- All rooms are assessed a 15.75% state and local tax.
|Hotel||Single/Double Rate/Night||Third/Fourth Person (each additional person/per night)|
|Sheraton Denver Downtown||$255||$20|
|Hilton Denver City Center||$239||$20|
Alert to Meeting Participants
- Booking housing with a company other than the 2020 APM hotel block/official housing vendor may expose you to nonexistent reservations and the possibility of unauthorized credit card charges.
- Occasionally, attendees are asked to book their rooms immediately through an outside company to receive the APM rate. Please note that the only official housing vendor is CMR; a link to CMR will be available on this page when housing opens in the spring.
- CSWE recommends booking accommodations with our official housing vendor because the rooms are guaranteed. If room reservations are booked with other "housing companies," there is a risk you will be scammed.
- CSWE is not liable for any financial loss in the event you decide to book with a company other than the official housing vendor.
- Please report any unauthorized hotel reservation solicitations via e-mail. CSWE assumes the responsibility to demand a cease and desist of such efforts.