The call for proposals is currently closed. Proposal decisions were sent June 1, 2020.
The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) invites proposals for the 66th Annual Program Meeting (APM). The conference theme, "Leading Critical Conversations: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion," reflects a renewed commitment to elevating and leading efforts to attain equity, access, and inclusion in higher education and social work programs in the context of the profession’s social justice mission. CSWE invites proposals from multiple perspectives that raise critical questions about practices, policies, and structures that affect diversity, equity, and inclusion and that identify strategies for improving the explicit and implicit curriculum and learning environment for all participants.
CSWE has encouraged submissions across all 2020 APM Tracks in the above areas. The 2020 APM program will be developed through two proposal categories:
- Peer-reviewed proposals (Four format options)
- Invited proposals (Five format options)
Each peer-reviewed proposal is submitted to one of the 40 Tracks. There are four presentation format options:
- Electronic poster (e-poster; 60 minutes, up to four presenters)
- Interactive workshop (60 minutes, up to four presenters)
- Oral presentation (60-minute time block consisting of two 25-minute oral presentations, each to include a 5-minute Q&A; each up to three presenters)
- Panel (60 minutes, two-to-four presenters)
There are five format options for invited proposals: two types of preconference workshops, CSWE Connect sessions, Hot Topic sessions, and partnership presentations.
Please view the Helpful PDFs section on the right-hand side for more information.
If you need assistance, please e-mail [email protected].