Can CSWE help me promote my session and research?
What is the status of the CSWE 2021 APM?
When will registration for the 2021 APM open?
What are the registration categories for the 2021 APM?
aStudent rates require documentation. See Registration Categories.
bSome rates do not change for Full Conference vs. One-Day Registration.
cSee Country List for this rate.
When will I receive registration materials?
How do I get a receipt for my registration?
What if I need to pay by check?
ATTN: CSWE 2021 APM
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
What are the student registration categories (member, nonmember, and volunteer)?
- Associate member, student (undergraduate/graduate, or doctoral): Full-time or part-time students who are not CSWE full members (Category 1 under individual members).
- Nonmember, student (undergraduate/graduate, or doctoral): Full-time or part-time students who are not CSWE members.
- Student volunteer: Students can volunteer for shifts of 4 consecutive hours on Friday and Saturday, November 5–6, 2021, during daytime hours. There are no evening volunteer hours. Student volunteers pay only $50 for a full conference registration. Students must provide their arrival and departure dates/times.
Students must submit verification (see sample letters for one student or multiple students) from their program directors to [email protected] and [email protected] with documentation of their enrollment status (degree level) and projected graduation date for that degree level; and confirmation that the student does not hold a full-time professional position, including any academic appointment.
If I am presenting, do I have to register for the meeting?
What is the 2021 APM Cancellation and Refund Policy?
Please cancel housing reservations directly with your hotel. CSWE is not liable for cancellation fees charged by hotels, airlines, or other means of transportation.
By submitting a completed registration form, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the cancellation policy.
If I submitted a proposal, when will I hear whether it was accepted?
Where are the APM sessions being held?
Will there be preconference workshops at the 2021 APM?
Where can I find a list of session and event times?
Where can I find a list of session and event locations?
What types of sessions are being offered?
Proposals are assigned to tracks by their submitters. Each track is led by two volunteer chairs, who review scores and comments submitted by proposal reviewers and provide recommendations regarding acceptance to the Council on Conferences and Faculty Development. Track chairs and co-chairs may help answer questions related to the tracks' subject areas.
What kind of accessibility arrangements are available?
What kind of childcare services are available?
Will there be areas for privacy at the meeting venue (e.g., lactation, prayer, quiet)?
Will there be wheelchairs or scooters available to rent?
What kind of seating will be available at events for those with mobility needs or who are unable to stand for long periods of time?
What accessibility services will be available during the plenaries?
What shuttle services and transportation are available?
Are meals included with conference registration?
Where are the restrooms and telephones located in the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort?
Where can I find out about general meeting and program information?
Where is the Lost and Found office?
What if I have a question that hasn't been answered yet?
Need information for visiting Disney Theme Parks?
- As you prepare for your visit:
- We recommend you take a moment to review the Know Before You Go at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/
- If your plans include visiting one of the Theme Parks, you will need to check availability and make your Theme Park reservations in Disney Park Pass.
- The following link provides additional details https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/
- The following link provides additional details on availability https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/
- Health Acknowledgement Prior to arrival
- All Guests must review the Health Acknowledgement at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
- This includes a review of any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida. Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information.
Please note the cut-off date for advance purchase savings is November 4, 2021.
With the new Disney Theme Park Reservation System and park capacity limitations, it’s important to lock in your visit as soon as possible.